技術提供:Blogger.

Blogroll

Fifth week in ASECL 8/1~8/6

2016年8月14日 星期日


一、本週實習內容:(條列式)

Video editing by Power Director 12

二、本週實習心得:(至少200字)

  It’s the fifth week working in ASECL. Nothing happened in this week. I’m still did my job in full swing. But the notification of next experience sharing convention just showed up this week. This is a little bit quick. I mean it’s the first week of August and what do they expect us to share something true and meaningful. Rules are rules, I still have to come up with something interesting, because all the supervisors will take part in this convention. I made two short logo videos for ASE group and I’m prepare to play them out in the convention. I hope they’ll like it and allow me to put my video in the beginning of every tutorial video I made in this summer. I’ve got to say that the last video is the hardest one I’ve ever made. It’s so complicated and tricky. Its’ difficulties are beyond description. You have to do it by yourself then you can understand what I’m talking about. Time flies like an arrow, it’s August now. Few weeks later, I’ll be in school. Will I miss this internship journey? Probably yes! However, most important of all is what it can bring to my future life which is something I really desire in my life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading