技術提供:Blogger.

Blogroll

Second week in ASECL 7/11~7/16

2016年8月14日 星期日


一、本週實習內容:(條列式)

Video editing by Power Director 12(pictures and words designed, ran all the edited video and prepare to get it together)

二、本週實習心得:(至少200字)

  It’s the second week working in ASECL. And I feel like I’m still trying to get on track. Because I still haven’t successfully rendered out a single video. Some of my early plans didn’t work out such as making an outline first and then put the pictures or videos into the track. That’s not going to work if the video section is big. Since it’s big and contained a lot of materials, there are so many things needed to be adjust. It’s not just putting all the videos and pictures into the track and called it a work or tutorial video. A nice tutorial video must make the audience comfortably watch it. The time management, the transition in every material (every material can add two transitions for opening and ending, and there are about 1~2 hundreds materials that needed to be adjust manually). I work at least 8 hours a day not including overtime. Then you can imagine how hard and exhausted when you carried out this job. All the difficulties are the best learning opportunity. Once I finished one video and make my boss satisfied, I’ll think that what I’ve done is worthwhile and feel less frustrated. You can do it.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading