技術提供:Blogger.

Blogroll

Third week in ASECL 7/18~7/23

2016年8月14日 星期日


一、本週實習內容:(條列式)

Video editing by Power Director 12(pictures and words designed, ran all the edited video and prepare to get it together)

二、本週實習心得:(至少200字)

  It’s the third week working in ASECL. Finally, I finished my first assignment. I’d like to call this week “Harvest Week”. Because not only did my first work finished, but my next work progress is in full swing. Probably 50% progress has been made. Next week Tuesday is expected to finish my second work. I’ve never felt this sense of satisfaction and achievement before. It’s like you really did something that’s helpful to the company and all the rookies. Next week Friday is experience sharing conference, and probably twenty five interns will be there sharing what they’ve learned in this month. There was a short self-introduction in the first day, and most of them are too shy to express themselves. And I hope next week, they can show something more or interesting to us. The outline of everyone’s presentation are the working progress, what have you learned, and what are your suggestion to all the people. I think they should prepare themselves well in every presentation, because this is the chance you can share and talk by yourself and to let people get to know you more. That’s what’ve been telling myself “Do not afraid of speaking in front of people, you should act like a shining star”.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading