技術提供:Blogger.

Blogroll

Fourth week in ASECL 7/25~7/30

2016年8月14日 星期日


一、本週實習內容:(條列式)

Video editing by Power Director 12(pictures and words designed, ran all the edited video and prepare to get it together)

Experience sharing convention with other interns

二、本週實習心得:(至少200字)

  It’s the fourth week working in ASECL. All process and works are working much smoother than last three weeks. So far, I’ve completed two tasks out of four. Most exciting of all, the last task is to adjust the previous interns’ project. So, I don’t have to start it like an empty sheet! I can assume that all the works will be done before August 26 – the last day in ASECL. But, my boss just asked me if I can do the dubbing job, then an evil thought popped up saying “Try not to finish your job that fast or you’ll have a lot more jobs needed to be done”

  The experience sharing convention was held on Friday, all the interns were prepared well. They acted very different between the self-introduction on the first day. They talked confidently and fluently. But, the time management was really bad. The HR staff did not bring a timer, so lots of interns talked over 5 minutes which should be limited in five minutes. And I was the last three in the row, all the process were hurry and disrespectful, because one of the HR staff was pushing me. I was a little depressed by her behavior. Moreover, it’s called experience sharing convention, but most of us are doing different jobs in different fields, so how can we understand what they want to share? That’s a little drawback of this convention.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading