技術提供:Blogger.

Blogroll

First week in ASECL 7/4~7/7

2016年8月14日 星期日



一、本週實習內容:(條列式)



Self-introduction



Signed some contracts



Declared what events are going to be held on specific day



Running the new hired employers training / education programs



Get familiar with where you are going to work in the next two months



Video editing by PowerDirector 12(pictures and words design)




二、本週實習心得:(至少200字)


  It’s the first week on board. I feel exited and prudent. It’s quite fresh and astonished that I worked in one of the biggest companies in the world. Lots of contracts I signed this week was confidentiality agreement, and we cannot use cell phone or any device that can picture or record things during work. I believe they have their reasons. They have to use the ID card to go every building just like our school, that’s a little overreacting, but I respect and accept what has to be done. Even if you are going to have lunch, you have to use the ID card to pass the first floor and use the ID card to record what you want to eat before you took the dishes.


  Four hours new hired employers training and education programs are both fun and exhausted. Like the firefighting education, the teacher talked what he’s been through when he was in China, and his stories just made my day. Programs are a little bit hard, which are talking about how to calculate your salary, if you have a day off how much money will you lose etc. Based on what your position is will have different formula to calculate. After that, we had a class of knowing what exactly our company is doing, and do`s and don'ts like you need to wear bunny suit before entering to the factory, what is spec and sop, what is wp and checklist, what is conductor and IC etc. But the test was not that hard, but if you are under 80, you are going to have a class and test again. 



  After all day's training and class, they finally took us to where we are going to work in the next two months. I work on fourth floor at building A. And, I met my supervisor 月華姐 who is one of my interviewers. My job is to design and edit a video for showing the staffs in specific area that they need to pay attention and execute all the steps precisely. It’s tricky but playful The worst part of this job is that the PowerDirector 12 will constantly shutdown for no reason! So, I’ve forced myself to save the project every minute, although the PowerDirector 12 have auto saving.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading